Thursday, March 8, 2012

Winner of Biography Study and Some Pics

Would you believe I fell asleep last night at 5:30?!?!?!?!  I'm NOT even joking.  I laid down with my 8.5 month old son to try to get him to take a nap before our Small Group Bible study and I fell asleep, too.  Slept right through the thing.  I didn't wake up until 8:45 p.m.  I grabbed a quick bowl of fettucini alfredo that my husband had made and then climbed right back into bed.  It was a LONG day creating famous Americans...

Here's the 2nd grade hallway...and here are many of the kids working hard in the hallways to trace, cut, and dress their Famous Americans!









It's always so fun (and funny) to see how creative they get.  I will try to snap some photos tomorrow of the finished products.  They are AMAZING!

So now that you know how I fell asleep yesterday, I hope you understand why I didn't get to choose a winner and blog last night...SO...here we go!

The winner is...DELLA!  She found me via Pinterest, which is awesome.  That is SUCH an addicting site!  :P  So CONGRATS, Della!  You'll be receiving the unit momentarily!



Don't forget, if you didn't win you can pick it up at my TpT store.  I'll also be doing another giveaway of my next unit in the works.  It's called "Measurin' Up!" and it is a until on length.  It's gonna be a piece of work, but I'm pumped about it!

Stay warm everybody...spring is almost here!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea! Thank you for sharing it with us! =) I am excited to see more pictures!


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete