Saturday, March 3, 2012

Famous American Biography Unit

It's finished!  FINALLY!  Oh my word...it has taken FOREVER because of my millions of chiropractor visits and tournament games this week.  But it's done!

And I will tell y'all a little secret...not so secret anymore...anytime I create a new unit (except for Reading Street resource packs), I will post about it and ALWAYS give one away for FREE!  Exciting, right?

I consider this one a pretty big giveaway.  It's 42 pages of biography goodness!  It guides you along with how to run it and gives you plenty of resources, activities, craftivities, reports, forms, and more!  This is one you TRULY don't want to miss!  It's all about writing a biography, plus it gives the students some great info about Famous Americans!  The kids LOVE this because they can be independent and research someone that interests them.  It's simply a favorite in second grade!

So to enter, please leave a comment below WITH YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS.  And if you'd please, pretty please, pass along my blog site to others.  I'd appreciate it!  :)  I will pick a winner on Wednesday, March 7th!  It's March, March is considered "lucky", 7 is considered a "lucky" number, and it's Hump Day!  I can't think of a better day to give this baby away!  :P

I'd like to give a HUGE shoutout and THANK YOU to Latricia from Wild About Second Grade for nominating me for a Top 10 Blog Award!  Wow!  You are too sweet!  How encouraging!  You seriously made my night!!!! :D

Ok, here it is!  A Biography Study of Famous Americans!  You can pick it up at my TpT store!  :)  Enjoy!



14 comments:

  1. This looks AMAZING!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

    Gladys
    teachinginhighheels(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is now on my wish list. It looks great!
    Mechele.Barrow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited about this one! It looks wonderful!

    ✞Heather
    Swinging Through Second Grade
    hdawntn@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh! This looks like it is a great unit!! shanolsen@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks awesome!! :) I might have to buy it if I don't win!

    adventuresinthird@gmail.com

    Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. You put a lot of work into this. Looks great! Hope I am lucky...

    tokyoshoes (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome! We are in the middle of our biography unit and I would love to have this to add to it! Hope I'm the winner :-)

    aldaniels15@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always....wonderful work!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like a fabulous unit! You do such wonderful work!

    Ali
    alischepis(at)gmail(dot)com
    An Education Lasts a Lifetime

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love your blog!

    Nfitzner@littleflock.com

    Just posted your blog all over my Facebook for my teacher friends to check out:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like it would go along really well with our Famous Americans Unit Study. I'm going to pass this info along to the girl who plans SS for our grade level. :)

    Good job!
    Amanda
    amanda.c.archer@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Found you via Pinterest & thrilled that I did. Thank you for sharing your fabulous work.
    Daisydell@suddenlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd love to win! leahhaney@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello to all, how is the complete thing, I think every one is getting
    additional from this web site, and your views are high-quality for new
    visitors.
    Awards

    ReplyDelete