Monday, October 3, 2011

After discovering the amazing world of teacher blogs, I decided to embark on the adventure. Who knows how this will go, but I'm excited to give it a whirl.

When I first started teaching, every teacher said, "Don't reinvent the wheel!" That is the best advice I've ever been given. I have used the Internet, teacher sites, and teacher blogs to help make my teaching more effective and my life a little easier.

But, as teachers, you know that sometimes you have to create your own wheel for your particular students and/or needs. Since others have been so gracious to share their ideas, I believe it is time to return the favor. I plan to post as often as I can to share my ideas and resources. As I have stated before, I have been blessed by the work of others. I will give credit where credit is due. :) I wish I could claim all the things I use and do in my room on my own brain, but I can't.

I hope you find something helpful and useful through the days ahead on this site. May your teaching be more effective and your life a little easier! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment